“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 ESV A man, instead of studying alone, may reach a better understanding of God’s Word in a group of men reading and studying together. There are benefits and advantages in conversation. Wise and profitable discussion will sharpen a man’s wits and add to his store of knowledge.
Fellowship sharpens a man and cheers the spirits, puts a briskness and liveliness into his attitude and shows he is at peace with himself and makes him pleasing to those about him. In this fellowship, a true man of God understands that his walk with God is not in isolation, but in communion with the Body of Christ as each comes alongside to bear one another’s burdens and so fulfil the law of Christ. We gather on the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM. In our fellowship, conversation, and study of God’s Word, we strive to improve both others and ourselves, to gain a better understanding of what God would have us do as we face men’s issues in this day and age, and to provoke one another to love and to good works and so to make one another wiser and better.
All men are invited and encouraged to attend. Please contact the church office at 718.236.1197 for the meeting address.
• Kids Club
• Good News Club
• Youth Challenge Teen Ministry
• Daniel and Esther Young Adults Group
• Life Groups at MBC
• Sunday Evening Seminars
• Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Bible Study
• Woven Hearts Knitting group
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams