Kids’ Club is an opportunity for children from 1st-6th grade to learn about the Bible while having fun. We meet every other Friday night, September through June, from 7:30-9:00 pm in the fellowship hall of the church. This high energy ministry generates enthusiasm for the Word of God, while providing an excellent opportunity for the young people to develop their faith or learn who Jesus Christ is.
A typical Kids' Club meeting begins with a short time of free play to get some energy out followed by a Bible lesson with a goal of letting the children know that they can read and understand the Bible. Next we have a time of prayer for any requests the children have and snack time. The night finishes off with a craft and a game.
Throughout the year we have specialty nights. Our annual nights include the Kick-Off (our first meeting of the year), the Christmas Party, Movie Night, and the Birthday Bash (where we celebrate everyone’s birthday). Theme nights change yearly and range from Pajama Night to Dr. Seuss Night to Belly Laugh Night. These nights include theme-based games, crafts, and prizes. Each year we finish out with two special Kids’ Clubs – an outing and a closing party.
• Kids Club
• Good News Club
• Youth Challenge Teen Ministry
• Daniel and Esther Young Adults Group
• Life Groups at MBC
• Sunday Evening Seminars
• Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Bible Study
• Woven Hearts Knitting group
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams