On Saturday afternoons, from 2 to 4 pm, Amy Morin opens her home to women who have a heart for God and a desire for Christian fellowship. While the caring atmosphere presents opportunity for sharing and caring, it is the study of God’s Word by an able teacher that draws the attendees back each week. This study is open to women of all ages, all backgrounds, and all levels of faith from those who have never studied the Bible to those familiar with the Scriptures but desiring to grow.
Meeting in the comfortable home setting of the Morin apartment, the women enjoy fellowship, food, and a foundational study of God’s Word. Using resources from the Right Now Media and other Christian ministries, Amy has worked through the book of James, Colossians, and other biblical studies. For information and location, please contact the church office at 718-236-1197.
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams