Calling all children ages 4 to 12 years old. Wanted for Metro Praise Kids on Sunday mornings! During Metro Praise Kids, children learn how to worship God through singing together. They also learn how to be a part of a worship service, how to encourage others, and how to proclaim the gospel through songs. The children practice a set of songs together for several weeks before coming before the Body of Christ to share the songs they've learned. During the weeks that they practice, the children learn the meanings of the words they sing. They also learn how to use hand motions to accompany the songs they sing.
Metro Praise Kids meets every Sunday morning in the Fellowship Hall from 10:50 to 11:35. We focus on prayer, memorization of songs, the meanings of songs and what it means to be a part of a worship service. Singing a mix of styles of thematic songs, the young people have opportunities to do solos, duets, counter melodies, and learn to be confident in the power of the Lord.
While the MPKs get to sing around special holidays, they also learn to lead during regular worship services. These young people may not have any background in singing, but all are welcome to be a part of this amazing ministry. The Bible says we are to make melody unto the Lord. This is a wonderful opportunity for even the youngest to understand why worship and praise are essential to spiritual growth.
• Kids Club
• Good News Club
• Youth Challenge Teen Ministry
• Daniel and Esther Young Adults Group
• Life Groups at MBC
• Sunday Evening Seminars
• Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Bible Study
• Woven Hearts Knitting group
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams