The Sunday morning MBC Nursery Ministry takes seriously Jesus’ statement in Luke 18:16, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Caring for the young children from infants to 3 ½ years old is a delight for the trained, loving ministry staff. With the goal of providing a safe, comfortable, clean, and fun environment for these young ones, the nursery staff checks in each child, keeps track of any allergies, and gives them the tender love they would give to their own children.
Parents are given peace of mind through the pager system which each family receives as their child is checked in. Our Child Safety Protection course and the Church Security staff enhance the care that each child receives. The Nursery Ministry is a team effort, where there are at least two qualified persons caring for the children at all times. Age appropriate toys fill the shelves, and are cleaned on a regular basis. The whole room receives a thorough cleaning on a weekly basis.
While parents are given the freedom to keep their infants and young children with them during their time at Metropolitan, they can be assured that, should they choose the nursery, their children will be treated as gifts from God.
• Kids Club
• Good News Club
• Youth Challenge Teen Ministry
• Daniel and Esther Young Adults Group
• Life Groups at MBC
• Sunday Evening Seminars
• Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Bible Study
• Woven Hearts Knitting group
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams