“But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord.At an acceptable time, O God,in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness.”Psalm 69:13 (ESV)
When we sink into affliction or temptation, when we are flooded with trouble or the ungodly world seems ready to overwhelm us, we must persevere in prayer to our Lord for salvation, comfort, and direction. God’s favors to us are enough to keep our spirits from sinking in the deepest of troubles.
When the days are sweet and filled with sun and cool breezes, life full of joy and comfort, we must persevere in prayer to our Lord with gratitude, thanks, and praise. God’s favors to us are enough to keep our spirits soaring as upon eagle’s wings.
Each Wednesday evening at 7:30 PM, we gather in a home group setting to inquire of the Lord, give thanks for the privilege of praying, raising intercessions, casting burdens upon and seeking the Lord’s guidance, give praise, and spend time in devotion and fellowship.
All are invited, and encouraged to attend. Please contact the church office 718.236.1197, for the address.
• Kids Club
• Good News Club
• Youth Challenge Teen Ministry
• Daniel and Esther Young Adults Group
• Life Groups at MBC
• Sunday Evening Seminars
• Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Bible Study
• Woven Hearts Knitting group
• Mission Commission
• Operation Christmas Child
• Long-term Mission Support Application
• Long-term Mission Support Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Application
• Short-term Mission Cover Letter
• Short-term Mission Reference Form
• Visiting Short term Mission teams